Free Online Photo Storage - Great For Jewelry Makers

A friend of mine creates her own jewelry - lots of it. Mostly, she sells it, gives it away as gifts, or donates it. So a lot of her work is just gone. Needless to say, she's a candidate for free online photo storage.

She stopped over a while ago to pick up a necklace she had made for my mom. I wanted a matching bracelet for mom, and she said she needed the necklace to match.

"You know," she said to me as she tucked the necklace in her pocket, "I always forget what I've created. Folks comment on some of my work, and I have a difficult time remembering what I made."

That's when I told her about free online photo storage. I took her over to my PC, and called up my website for free online photo storage.

She was wowed. "I thought you had to pay to store your pictures." She said. I shook my head - and when I told her I hadn't paid a dime and always had free online photo storage, she asked me to email her the link to my favorite free online photo storage website.

Since then, she has really used free online photo storage. Now, instead of simply sending her finished work out the door, she photographs all her item. Then, once she has about 300 photos, she uploads them to her free online photo storage website. It has a whole folder uploading feature that lets you upload up to 300 photos all at once.

Her business has boomed since she started using free online photo storage. She's even more creative than before. Instead of thinking of new designs, she can kick back and look at what she's done in the past on her free online photo storage website.

To say thank you to me, she even made me a beautiful new bracelet. And I was able to show it to my aunt who lives 500 miles away as my friend loaded a picture of the bracelet her free online photo storage site. Now she's making another one for my sister!

In fact, my friend's success has inspired me to try some new things with free online photo storage. I have a big family, and I also like to create beautiful pieces of artwork. They are always asking to see what I've created, but it's hard since they mostly live out of town. And some of what I create is too big to put in the car and haul everywhere.

So, using free online photo storage, I can upload photos at home and then email pictures of my work to everyone. They get to see my artwork, and I get feedback what they think about it. Free online photo storage has helped me create even more beautiful pieces of art!

Free online photo storage comes in handy for so many uses! It's really a godsend for people who want to preserve their memories - even if it's just memories of jewelry!

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/art-and-entertainment-articles/free-online-photo-storage-great-for-jewelry-makers-426336.html#ixzz1ALzxTGDv
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

comments

0 Responses to "Free Online Photo Storage - Great For Jewelry Makers"